Friday, September 5, 2008

JUST OPEN YOUR EYES




Everything is dark, everything is dim,

There’s no way out, even to the brim!

The road here is too long and wide,

And there is no one to guide…

What is this sorrow? Why is this confusion?

Is there an end for this…, some solution?

Is this what is called loneliness?

Hey! Wait a minute, this is total madness.

Only a maniac grumbles like this.

Certainly there is a way to attain bliss.

The only work is to find it.

Ah! What is that tiny spot.., a light, is it?

Now I see two choices in front of me:

Either grumble or to grab this opportunity.

I choose to utilize this spark of light,

And here I go from dark to bright!

Hey I can see all happiness around me.

Then why was that darkness around me?

Oops! now I realize that I had closed my eyes.

And when I opened them I was in surprise!

So my dear friends open your eyes and look at the generous world around you,

Which has, in store, a wonderful opportunity awaiting you!

1 comment:

Anusha said...

really interesting one..
u write very well..keep writing ur way to "Zenith"!