Saturday, January 3, 2009

HARMONY




Look at the world a billion years before,
It was so pleasant & sound & secure.
The world today is filled with blood & terror,
Due to the ill-educated minds full of anger.

How can we forget: the 1992 communalistic violence?
The 26th Nov blasts: a dreadful menace!
Where’s the love? Where’s the peace?
The only tools for terrorism to cease.

Harmony, are you listenin’ to me?
We all need you very desperately.
It is only you who can bring integrity in mankind;
We’ll be grateful to you for being so kind.

We promise we forget you never,
Jus’ come and stay with us forever.
It feels so amazing o imagine the whole world in harmony;
I pray for this fantasy to become a reality.

HARMONY brings about:
Happiness
Affinity
Revolution
Morale
Optimism
Neighborliness
Youth

: Among all.

1 comment:

itz shubh thats my buddies call me said...

hiii ur blog is awesome...wat bout ur self..u plz visit my blog i.e www.greatshubhash.blogspot.com..